A Word From Our Founder
We started I Heart Moss as a way to share our love of the outdoors. All our nature-inspired jewelry and gifts are handmade using eco-friendly materials and mailed out in 100% recycled packaging. We also donate 5% of our store profits to Greenpeace.
Photo: Carmela, Sheri, Kathy, Karen (me) in middle, Tenisha and Griffin
More About I Heart Moss
1. We lead group hikes throughout the year. To get invites, sign up for our email list below. We have hikes for beginners and experienced hikers to mossy locations in the San Francisco Bay Area. Hikes are complimentary.
2. Our Founder, Karen, is the creator of the blog I Heart Moss and a book Moss and Lichen (Lulu.com) and participates in several online groups that celebrate mosses and lichen. She is delighted in this opportunity to share her love of nature and the beauty of mosses and forests with an international audience.
3. Our handmade jewelry is well-made with pretty and reliable chains and clasps.
4. Satisfaction Guaranteed - You will love the beauty and quality of our jewelry and gifts. Don't settle for mass-produced gifts. We stand behind our gifts 100%.
5. Handled with Care - As a small, family-owned business we take pride in our gifts and customer service. If you ever have a question or a special request, please let us know.
I Heart Moss
627 Evelyn Avenue, Albany, CA
If you have questions, please contact me at karen [at] iheartmoss [.] com or phone 510-502-4963.